Highlights of pyMINFLUX 0.3.0 are the new native file format (that preserves data and settings), new analysis tools, performance and user-experience improvements, and a ParaView reader plug-in!
Get it here!
- Add native pyMINFLUX file format
- FRC Analysis now runs in parallel over all CPU cores.
- Add new Trace Statistics Viewer.
- Add new Trace Length Viewer.
- Add fluorophore ID reassignment within traces by majority vote.
- Allow opening files by drag-and-drop onto the Pipeline Toolbar (left panel).
- Add all analysis tools to the main window’s Analysis menu.
- Add companion ParaView reader plug-in.
- Remove 3D Plotter (in favor of using ParaView and the ParaView reader plug-in).